Senior Product Manager, Google
Began my career as an engineer in the video game industry. During the process of building and shipping several several multi-million dollar games (Spore, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Asheron’s Call), I evolved from an individual contributor to a team lead to a senior executive.
Direct experience with a broad spectrum of corporate activities including:
• Marketing and PR strategy
• Financial planning and fund-raising
• Product conception and execution
• Recruitment, resourcing and staff management
• Product and project management
• Metrics and analytics driven development
• Keeping the trains running on time
And I still (occasionally) write code.